Monday, April 02, 2007

Where Have All My Free Time Gone?

I was supposed to have a lot of free time in my hands after graduation...no more Saturday classes, no more late, harassed and book-scanning nights preparing for reports, no more jittery presentations...

But then, my calendar started filling up with Saturday youth ministry meetings, dance and choir practices, and whatnots. I have yet to unpack completely my suitcases. I have yet to sit down and try to translate a page of the Korean book Louise gave me. I have yet to sort out my clothes, since my closet is always locked, the househelp just put my laundered clothes on my sofa. I haven't seen my MP3 for three weeks now, and have no idea where and when to start looking.

Now, with a healing mass and the SGS anniversary looming, I've to learn and teach some dance steps from the High School Musical. A friend's wedding is coming soon, so I need to go back to the gym to lose the fat I gained after the compre.

And here I was vowing to find time for a lovelife...Sigh, now I'm just praying I'll have enough time for sleep.

No comments: