Friday, April 20, 2007

The End.

Because, suddenly, I realized, cutting off someone important from your life is as easy as a guillotine severing a head from the body. The agony of deciding kills you before the actual beheading does.

Suddenly, it dawned upon me. The parting must be swift. Precise. And final.

I was lying in bed last night thinking, what am I doing with myself? Is he someone I really want to love, be with? He's not even remotely stable...in all sense of the word. I promised myself I will not go for someone who would not stay...and here he is, a drifter though life.

So today, I woke up without a heavy heart. I must have poured out the last reserves of my symphathy for him last night. Coz there's nothing left here in me to give to him...no thoughts, no sadness, no affection, nothing at all, but a blurred image of him.

No comments: