Monday, October 30, 2006

My Week..Bow

Was down and out with the cold virus for the whole week (though of course it wasn't so bad that I can't go to work, teehee!). I must have overdone (kinarir!) my activities, what with work, going to Divisoria and then to Muntinlupa on Tuesday despite a slight fever, singing with the BSSingers at the AMLA event on Wednesday night despite the coughing and the usual late nights. I skipped the singing for the Oratorical contest on Friday since by that time, I can only open my mouth to cough, and nothing else.

That didn't prevent me from going to our colleague's birthday treat at Sulo Hotel. Buffet. Yum. Plus a cute magician. Hurray!

Saturday was the start of our class' LAST MMPA subject. Yippeee. I'm looking forward to living a normal life once I pass my compre exams. I may have to crack open my head to get some stuff inside for the exams, but geez, I'm looking forward to that compre like I'm waiting for Christmas...well, Valentines maybe. (With anticipation and dread)

My sister and I bonded for a while in Mega, looked for some stuff for Eone (pronounced Yowni, not E-1 like a robot) and had a food trip (with 2 scoops of BTC to "relieve" my cough and sore throat). Later, I'd wish we'd gone straight home and slept because Nonok seem to have a big S (as in sumpong). She'd sleep for a while, wake up and test her lung power, reject her milk and demand a dance number. Awww. Poor Nonok was really crying buckets of tears and it was unbearable to see her cry until she was hiccupping. We had to wake her Yaya and ask for help. Finally, she was able to sleep at around 5:30 am. My sis and I slept through the morning with her...and Woke up just in time to prepare for Nonok's first chirldren's party. Hehe.



Nonok's first children's party (Aureen't 7th birthday at McDonalds). That's my ate Kikay and Eone
















Now, I have no voice. Well, I'm already an Alto, but I can pass for a sultry bedroom voiced, atop-a-piano alto. And definitely, I can't talk to anyone outside of a 3 feet radius. My throat still feels like I swallowed sand paper, and I'm onto my fifth big pack of Kleenex. I miss my Milo and coffee potion and still seriously eyeing the four pieces of chocolates on my table.

No comments: