Friday, October 06, 2006

Back to the Real World

BSP Idol season again.

Time to get my old tape recorder and ehem ehem...

I did not join because, for the life (and pride of me), I can't sell my dignity for P15,000.00 bucks.

Sa halagang 15,000, papalait ako sa sambayanang BSP?


I know these things (panlalait) happens, even to the best of them. I know coz I might be the Eve of the Mapanglaits. All those queens of side comments and sarcasm were spawned from me. And since I am a firm believer of Karma...case closed.

There. Electricity was restored last Wednesday eve, but we're still telephone-less. My room's still ceiling-less and I have to make do with a bright lamp to get dressed every morning. At least there's TV and I can actually see shampoo and soap suds being rinsed off when I bathe.

MSG promised to make me a very beautiful, native bag. Ang pinakamagandang bag para sa pinkamagandang babae. (Don't throw up now, he's entitled to his opinion.) He's working at a factory which, he boasted, produces these divine bags made of banig and sells them to stars. Hmm. Let's wait and see.

Another guy I haven't even met personally but to whom I was introduced by a friend seven years ago thru the ever reliable text message, hinted of a possible thing. Uh oh. What is it with men, cellphones and boredom? I discussed at length with him my three concepts: friendship, play and commitment. This is making me feel like Inday with Dodong, the night-shift security guard. No, I am not going to give you my picture. What is this, a mail-to-order bride phone service?

No comments: