Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just anything...

Dry times. Don't know where all the other people get their excitement from.

I wanted to busy myself with the SGS website, but seeing that it will be a one-person team, I decided to wait for more opportune time (read: more resources) to continue. So far, people have expressed that it would be a good idea, but no one has committed anything to it. I guess Apathy is the perennial problem of people, that's why we're stuck where we are.

Hmm. I really miss this person and just recently realized it. I've been trying to just "ignore" him and let him be, but I was happy when I talked to him recently. Guess my life's really gotten too arid that even a brief exchange counts as wonderful.

My sister and I are planning Eoni's baptismal on 22nd of October. I'm really getting obssesed with all those cute cupcakes and mini cakes. However, I think my sister's scrimping a little on the give-aways...But I'm still trying to get her to accompany me to French Kiss Patisserie on Sunday. I'm hoping it'll be yummy and cheap.

No comments: