Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ramdon Updates

  • Water meter was stolen at 1:00 this morning by scumbags on motorcycles. The Theresian in me (austerity is the best policy???) is angered over the loss of all that clean, potable water. So much waste, when other parts of the nation and countries in Africa suffer from drought.
  • Had only about two hours worth of sleep and am getting by with the help of my special conconction of extra strength Batangas coffee with Milo and tons of ice.
  • Still no appetite
  • Slowly completing the SGS website...now putting some graphics here and there. Badly need contributors, but people are turning a deaf ear to me. I wonder just how long I can keep up being a one-man website team.
  • Still no assignments done for Development Administration subject. All I have are tons of reading stuff. INFORMATION OVERLOAD flashing madly.
  • Seriously thinking about buying a SEK610. Have already gone and told dad he can have my SEK700i.
  • Environmental Health and Safety something audit requires us to clean our tables and organize our filing cabinets by this coming Friday. Great. On top of the assignment due for DevAd, and Weng's despedida, and the SGS website, I have to sort out the whatnots on my table and in my cabinet...Jokingly quipped "Can I just tender my letter of resignation?"
  • Seriously scolding myself for being such an "easy" girl to please...But am applauding my self-discipline and self-control. Way to go, ME!

No comments: