Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No Burps

Eversince I lost my lunch last Monday night due to migraine and stress, I've not gained my appetite back. My only complete meal these past two days is breakfast which consists of a tetra pack of non-fat milk and a bowl of cornflakes. Lunch and dinner, not to mention merienda, are sad, depressive occassions to watch others eat and enjoy their meals...while I try to swallow mine without gagging.

I've long been dreaming of losing a few pounds (mainly off my ass and hips) but I miss food the same way I miss boys...I hate them when too much are around and I miss them when I can't have them.

2 comments:

eventuallypretty said...

ganda nga yan dhing instant diet. sana ako din ma-diet :)

WINTERFIRE said...

hay naku. ngayon lagi ako gutom pero sira din ang tyan ko...sana nga mamayat ako dito