Monday, September 11, 2006

Fickle Fickle

First, I want to say sorry to someone. For the nth time, I couldn't help but do what I did, even with the full knowledge that he may misunderstand my actions again. I know it might lead him to believe there is a chance, but in my mind, he is also a friend, and just that. Nothing More. Time and time again, I tell myself not to be too friendly, but I've been one of the boys for too long.

Second. I've gotten tired. Of "listening" to him talk about his interests. His "Me, Myself and I" topics. He was once interesting, so full of knowledge and passion, and that seemed to be a good combination. But it soon became apparent that his interests were limited, and that anything out of that scope is stupid or dull for him. I admit I am not so intelligent, and I need to grab at some new ideas once in a while, but talking about "that stuff" is making me catatonic. Also, I am tired of opposing his ideas gently. Ah, my true sarcastic nature is screaming at me. I can't remain caged for long. I need fresh air.

Ahh. I need a fresh victim.

No comments: