Saturday, September 09, 2006

Kwentong Showbiz

Two nights ago, I had a dream. Richard Gomez was making Sandara Park cry, just because of a contest wherein Sandara had to gamble and sacrifice a very important thing which doesn't really affect RG. My part in this odd story is to comfort Sandy, who was really depressed. So there I was, mad at RG and trying to console a pretty girl.

If that wasn't showbiz enough, the other night, I dreamt I won a million bucks in a contest (hmm, maybe I've been watching too much Deal or No Deal) and then I went to Vicky Belo and asked her how much it's gonna cost me to trim down. Duh. But the striking thing in my dreams are numbers. Some time ago, I had this dream full of numbers...6, 35, 4, 2, 17... In my Belo dream, she made me sign my name in a notebook, and I noted I was second on the list. And I was sitting on a chair which tells you if you need to go on a diet or not. My chair says "-1" and I don't need to lose weight, while my friends' chair says "6" and that she needs to diet. Ha ha ha.

Talk about all my pent-up emotions. Wanting to win a million bucks (I'm a simple girl with simple dreams), my addiction to dieting and losing weight (looking great naked...), anything Korean, my dislike for RG (it's even in my subconscious!) and beating people in sodoku (duh). At least I haven't dreamt of babies for the past...two weeks. Geeze. My life is like a loaf of bread...kinda getting stale.

What else...hmm. Last night, I had this dream about a guy I've liked for so long but have no guts to even admit to my friends. In my dream I even wore his sleepers. And we didn't even talk. He remained as aloof and as distant as we perceive him to be. But he's actually nice to me in real life. Talk about suppressed emotions.

1 comment:

eventuallypretty said...

taya ka na lang sa lotto dhing!