Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Things to look forward to...

Eoni (my first niece!) would be coming soon this July!

My driving classes (Saturdays and Sundays of July for a total of 10 hours). Driving confidence that would allow me to zip to Tagaytay on weekends with family.

Finishing my MPA course end of this year, of bad case scenario, first quarter of 2007.

Travel to another Asian country - Bangkok, Thailand or Vietnam...or maybe a Winter Korea???

Another BS Singers concert? Hmm, let's cross our fingers, shall we?

Losing weight. Ahh, the eternal, ever-present resolution on my new year's list.

Mastering the Korean language.

PS: In one of Patty's posts, she shares the good effect of kissing (passionate) on losing weight...and since I've been slaving my (big) butt off at the gym lately and not seeing any improvements (except for my newly acquired biceps...give me Pacquiao anytime!), I'm seriously considering the idea...Hmm, but first, we shall have to select a kissing partner...that will be quite hard...Maybe I better stick to my gym and diet torture aka regimen.

No comments: