Saturday, June 17, 2006

Numbers Game

Was tagged by Patty...I've prepared mine days ago but couldn't post much, so I've to update it... here goes:

10 FIRSTS

1. first best friend: Hmmm, kinda hard since I wasn't the friendly type in school...maybe Tina, who was first my busmate before we became friends in elementary..
2. first screen name: ElectricFun
3. first pet name: Pogi, a white puppy
4. first piercing: my ears when I was a baby
5. first crush: Jonathan Knight ng NKOTB (Patty, pano ko aangal e rivals tayo)
6. first school: NFWC (Forgot what it stands for...)
7. first house location: Loyal Bulusan, Sta Mesa Heights resident ako
8. first kiss: Do I really need to answer this one?
9. first thing bought with your savings/allowance: I've been saving since I can remember...maybe a Christmas gift for my dad
10. first perfume: Poison

9 LASTS
1. last time you smoked: a few months back, after a very very "gluttonic" bonding with my female colleagues. just one cig. swear!

2. last food you ate: Dinner...ahhh, rice, tuna and KIMCHI!
3. last car ride: Do FX taxi count?
4. last phone call: This afternoon at the office
5. last song you listened to: Alone Again...theme ng Ally McBeal
6. last words you said: "Pa-internet!"
7-9: sorry, Patty's list was just up to here.

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS
1. dated a best friend: Almost!

2. been arrested: Hopefully never.
3. been on TV: I'm not quite sure...maybe during the Bench and Jerry event...
4. eaten sushi: yes. happen to be one of my favorite Japanese food
5. cheated on your BF/GF: is flirting cheating?
6. been on a blind date: Never
7. been in love: Who haven't?
8. cried in public: Unfortunately, frequent

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Red shirt

2. An old 10-year old shirts that would be better off as a rag
3. Slippers
4. Pair of earrings
5. Ring6. Underwear
7. A smile

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
1. Went to MPA class

2. Bought more scrapbook paper at National Bookstore
3. Went on line to research on Research Management
4. Did one page of my Korean scrapbook
5. Decided to buy the Sony W30
6. Tried on my new pink shoes

5 FAVORITE THINGS
1. My books

2. My shoes
3. My cellphone
4. My MP3 players
5. My clothes

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST
1. God

2. Mom
3. Dad
4. My sisters (obvious ba, am family-oriented)

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFOREYOU DIE
1. Travel

2. Have Kids...the natural way...husband a must
3. Own a library

2 CHOICES
1. vanilla or chocolate: chocolate

2. hugs or kisses: errr...depends...

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
1.) Him...(identity withheld for the meantime)


Tagging: Mau, Eve, Beige, Mai, Iris

No comments: