Wednesday, June 14, 2006

If Boredome Could Talk

...it would go like this...

Arggghh!

Back to the vicious cycle of warm, humid nights, long-almost endless days and boring nothingness. There's not much to do, hence not much story to tell.

It's been more than a month since our Korea adventure and I'm dying to get out and see new places again. I guess "anywhere but here" would be a good place to escape to. But then, I have to shave off some more moolah off my money tree to get anywhere...Sigh, how come our Western counterparts can afford to travel with just their two years worth of wages? My two years' savings would basically cover...a taxi ride to the airport and back. Duh. Oh, okay, plus some noodles for chow.

Anyway, scrapbooking my adventure to Seoul is going painstakingly slow. I've sat two days on it already and just discovered I missed printing about three pictures of our second day (the one near Hoehwa Station) , lost my GyeongbukGung admission ticket, and don't have any idea at all about scrapbooking. Now I have backaches to add to my long list of discomforts. And to think I still have Singapore 2002 to do after this. Yikes!

No comments: