Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back to Earth...

The past couple of weeks have been devoted to dance practices. Nyt gym sessions have to give way to rehearsals for Pentecost 2006.

And finally, now, some rest and well-deserved treats...if ever I can get out of the house. I'm so totally spaced out and tired with all the preparations for Pentecost. Plus, the weather is a drag. One moment it's raining, then it's warm and humid like ... well, like Manila, I guess.

I'm now planning my next get-away. I think this is going to be quite an expensive obssession...travelling. Plus the scrapbooking that will follow...teehee!

So now, back to earth for Dhing, the space girl. Next week, we'll start with Subject No. 8, if ever PCU will deign to settle their mind on what subject and professor...Back to the choir and the gym and to Korean telenovelas.

---------------------

Ok, so I admit, i'm totally "crush"-ing this guy. So what!

--------------------

It's funny, but I had a slight "tampo" with someone who doesn't even matter that much (romantically that is). Just wanted to make him feel that I have the upper hand...He he. How bad can I get?

No comments: