Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Beginning of Another Stormy Year

The days are beginning to get hectic again...and here I was thinking 2006 would be the year I travel the world (because I can finally have some time off).

But as early as now, my calendar's starting to get dizzy. Already, the P&W ministry has given us notice that practices with the choir director would start this Saturday.

The Dancers, too, would resume practices this Sunday.

Sis. Ditas gave me my assignment for the SGS newsletter (interview and write-up about the Frez couple, my former sheepkeeper Tita Lorna, and composer Tito Ogie).

Yesterday, the BS Singers held elections for the new BS Singers Officers. Was able to reason my way out of the Presidency (which eventually went to Arlan), but got stuck with the VP position. The group wanted a younger breed, so they pushed us.

Classes started again last Saturday, and we have Local Fiscal Administration under Prof. Cruz. Got chosen Group Leader (on top being Class Treasurer - "taga abono"). This year, hopefully, without hassles, we would finish the course (IF we pass the Compre).

So...

After much deliberation, I realized I have to give up a few activities. I am still praying for it, but I feel I have to give up both P&W and Dance ministries for the mean time. P&W since I won't be able to attend practices anyway (Saturday MMPA classes) and Dance because I plan to rest and study on Sundays (my only free day).

Jed and I are also pushing through with the Korea trip...hopefully, we can get a cheap package, approved VLs, and earn some more moolah. Korea, Oppas, Kimchi, Unni Louise...HERE WE COME!

Anyway, despite my many yakking and blah-blah-ing over my hectic, exhausting sched, I do enjoy being busy. I am so busy I've forgotten to grieve my "broken heart" (as if!) and didn't even miss Mr. Whoever.

No comments: