Monday, January 23, 2006

WANTED: MALE

Got tagged by the cherryflavoredampalaya

The rules are simple:
* the tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner.
* need to mention the sex of the target.
* tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment in their Comments saying they've been tagged.
* if tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Target: male

---8 different points---

Physically - Don't really go for the too hunky, chunky type. I'm more of a Hugh Jackman (of course, with THAT towel ala Swordfish - for emphasis, below is a picture) gal, great eyes, full head of hair (hmm, do I go for the body hair, too? YUP!). I'm not particular with looks, though of course I'm a big "manlalait", but I just want someone I can proudly introduce to mother, father and friends without a paper bag on his head.



Emotionally - Dependable. Someone who could laugh and cry and won't consider romantic movies mush

Psychologically - I could go for a little eccentric, but not too far out in space, please!

Spiritually - Someone to share my faith with...

Mentally - My one requirement: IDIOTS ARE BANNED

Financially - Am not Ms. Material Girl, but I do like my conforts...and Sunshine, I would like to go foursome with you on that world tour!

Socially - Neither a clam nor a clown. Can hold his own with anyone.

Others - I go for sweet, caring and funny guys...soft-spoken, quiet and sensitive. Family-oriented, nice to mommy, friendly with daddy, adorable with kids...hmmm

Tagging: Emilio's Mom, Eve, Uchi, Mai, Anna, Beige, Jed (go get your blog!) and Leah

1 comment: