Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wednesday Blues

It was too early for the Hurrahs. The "launching" of the enhanced website remains in murky waters as the developer fails (again) to remedy technical glitches. [And because I'm walled-in by the website twenty fours a day, seven days a week, I won't get into details here about the technical glitches]

Well, Jed and I are really into the Korean tour thing (especially Jed). Though my ever "nakaka-windang" schedule is pushing my excitement to the back of my head, I am still looking forward to eating honest-to-goodness kimchi and kimbap, drinking soju with matching "gombae!!!", strutting down the streets of Seoul like Kim Sam Soon, and checking out the cute Oppas. Oh swell, now that we're talking oppa here, my mood is perking up (sans the aid of di-uretic, congested nose-inducing coffee).

Anyway, we're still in a dilemma. Jed is particulary worried about the korean won gaining over the dollar, and I'm still mulling over my schedule. The biggest mole on our path is the budget, tight as it is, what with the high costs of airfares and hotels. Hopefully too, we'll be able to snatch some free time off to fix our visa and find a travel agency that won't bleed us dry.

Yay, my post today is definitely a blah...reflection of my current state of health (my monthly date with the common colds) and mind (darn website!). I'm dying to watch Narnia...and, embarrassed to say this, see Piolo melt some hearts in Don't Give Up on Us. Darn, but Juday is one lucky girl...even if it's just for show.

1 comment:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

ako nga mukhang di tuloy ang plans namin ni sister to take my dad to HK. not enough cash :(

but you should go dhing. after all ang tagal tagal mo na ata pinagiipunan ito.