Friday, June 08, 2007

Question

Could it be he's read this blog??
Uh-oh.

The title should be..

THE RETURN OF THE COMEBACK.

Hahaha.

Uh-oh. Did I mention to him that I watched Ocean's 13? I don't think I did, but he mentioned a while ago that, like me, he's seen the movie,too. Uh Oh. Big time

WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY...

....he's not really on vacation, just spying around.

....the mouse is still hang-up and paranoid.

....where's the fun in that?

....nothing gets done.

....the mouse is bored.

....it's still all play for the mouse

....there are other cats.

Change of topic...

Last night, I dreamed of three distinct elements.

My friend Doc Weng, who's leaving for the USA tomorrow; Fire (which is my great paranoia), and a text message "basta text mo lang ako, kahit di ako magreply, alam mong masaya ako dun.

I've always been wary of MY dreams..Hmm. The Weng element is understandable. We're saying another goodbye (good for one year only, so she'd better hurry up and get back). The rest...hmmm. Food for thought.

No comments: