Sunday, June 24, 2007

Galing sa friendster ko...

I'm tired. I'm tired of trying to fix things up, of finding a reason to hold on, of making up excuses to forgive you.

And you seem so clueless to the turmoil there is. So distant and uncaring. I cannot believe your life is so devoid of color that you'd forget i exist. I can't believe that you're too busy to send even just one text. Has everything gone upside down in your world? Where does it leave me now? Outside the circle?

And I hate it. So I've decided to let it go. I've decided to just close my eyes and empty my mind of you, anything that has got to do with you. You've hurt me enough.

I'm tired of reassuring you. I wanted to tell you I will not leave you, even if I'd find more worthy guys...I wanted to tell you're not blocking me from reaching my dreams. I wanted to assure you I will stay. I wanted to tell you we'd overcome our fears together.

But where are you? You won't fight for me. You're just there. Wallowing in your miseries. Living in your silence. I don't even know you anymore. Gone is the man who told me we'd elope if things don't fall into place. Gone is the man who needed just a three-minute call to me before he could sleep. Gone is the man who promised to make me happy. Gone is the man who made me laugh. Gone is the man I chose to care for.

And I miss that man. That person. I loved that man.

I don't care if you read this. I know you won't...not while it's not yet too late. You simply don't care.

No comments: