Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Knock some sense into me

Hay naku. On Off. On Off.
If this was a light bulb, it would be burnt out by now.
I said I was moving on..and I would have except lately he's been calling...
But I just found out I'm not satisfied with his paltry efforts...we're running on his schedule, depending on his current state of well-being, depending on his emotions...
I'm tired of moving on and having to drag him as I do.

So now, I'm crossing my fingers and saying my prayers. God, give me the grace to move on and find peace for myself. So I can clear my heart. So it would be worthy enough to give to the one who really, truly loves me. So I won't feel guilty that I am still playing games with MAD and MSG. So I won't have to feel bad because he's always not around.

Just...I just want him to be honest. Give me at least that.

1 comment:

poison ivy said...

detach muna manay :)