Saturday, May 13, 2006

Skip to Now...

And we're back...Jed and I arrived on a 4:30 pm Cathay Pacific plane yesterday. And Jed's luggage, along with several others, were again left in Hong Kong. Fortunately, HK to Manila trips are frequent, so we just waited for an hour to get her bag. ^^

Miss Seoul already. Today's MPA class was cancelled due to bad weather, and now I wish I didn't have to go home yesterday. Wish I could have stayed just another day to roam around and say annyeong to the policemen at the station we frequently pass by...Or buy street-made candies and sweet at Insadong...Or try my luck in haggling at Dongdaemun...Or try drinking soju at night with Jed, feasting on tokkpogi sold along the tent-lined streets of Insadong...Sigh...I'm still kinda in my Korean mode. I still go.."chamkaman" whenever I want to take a pause...or bow and smile at older people I meet on the streets.

I've many stories, but unfortunately, so very limited internet time. Hopefully I'll get to provide some of my adventure tales with pictures to make them more interesting.

No comments: