Thursday, May 04, 2006

Korea...here I come!!!

I'll be leaving on Sunday a.m. on a 6:30 flight with a Hong Kong stop over. Hopefully, I'll tick-off some items in my checklist first before I go..
  • Finish my portion of our MPA-Public Fiscal Ad report on Enhancing Revenues of LGUs
  • Print a map of Seoul
  • Plan a semblance of an itinerary
  • Print a website updating/uploading manual
  • Photocopy important documents (e.g. passport, travel authority, visa)
  • Get my money from Mom's vault
  • Get enough sleep.
  • Borrow my sister's digicam
  • Pack more shirts

It's already Thursday night...Wahhh! I pray our MPA class on Saturday will get cancelled...it's my only hope of surviving!

1 comment:

evelash said...

Wei Dhing!!!

Kainggit naman...ingat, ingat kayo dun...enjoy!!! mang-hala ng oppa ha hehehe...