Monday, May 08, 2006

Korea Day 1



The story for this day would be toooooo long to tell now. The summary is: Cathay "lost" our luggages at the HongKong airport and we didn't have enough money to ride a subway. We ended up eating a 4,200 won KFC meal using credit cards.

Savior of the day was Louise. I'm so embarrassed that we got her so worried about our bad news that she had to send the police patrol to look for us.

Here are pics...I'm not so good with story-telling since I have a memory the size of a pea...so hopefully, pictures will tell more than what I can manage to remember...


I had a window seat so I had a very good view of...the airplane's wing...I swear, I have shots of them from all angles as we chaged planes 4 times in our trip.

The view of Hong Kong International Airport from my seat...Spectacular. All water and mountains...

A wall in Insadong is lined with sketches of local artists...See how many you can recognize...


At the Korea National Tourism Office. We got there by chance, and it was pretty late. The office was already closed, but we charmed our way in and the gracious lady inside let us in for five minutes. The biggest pic there was of Dae Jang Geum.

And of course, my reason for being in Korea....hahaha. Actually, his face was the first to greet us at Incheon International Airport. His face is literally everywhere. Panalo! This one was at the KNTO. Jang Dong Gun, saranghaeyo!

1 comment:

evelash said...

exciting naman pala e hehehe....pictures.......