Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nervous Wreck

I'm having palpitation. As usual, the 15th of the month is one of the busiest days for the webteam, so there's a frantic rush to answer phone calls, check mails, prepare press releases, lay-out tables, upload and check pages. To add to today's load were messages from Weng and Meks re our summer get-away, which we've been planning for ages and vowed to really do this year.

After lunch, I was really sleepy, so I brewed some Batangas coffee. Instent perk-me-up! Not only that, I'm having a nervous breakdown, I think. Well, the coffee was the aggravator...

Today:
  1. Finally got my red passport. Hong Kong is a reality, and the only way it'll get cancelled is if Storm Signal No. 8 visits HK.
  2. Got a notice that I am to lead in the singing of the national anthem on Monday. Cough, cough, cough...ugh, I'm coming down with a sore throat (which, unfortunately, I cannot afford now with HK next week)
  3. Haven't seen my compre results yet. Grades available since yesterday, but I'm putting it off until tomorrow, since we'll be going there to pay graduation fees et. al. anyways. My other classmates got theirs, already, and are comparing grades. I'm just thankful I passed.
  4. Will miss dancing at the Youth LSS again this end-March. Simplty cannot attend practices.
  5. Still have no clear schedule for HK. Being the OC me, I've made a tentative schedule of my flight sched, what time I'll arrive in HK, the hotel, what time I'll take a bath, leave for ISH etc. Somewhere there, I have to jot down what time, where and how I'll meet my sister's mother-in-law. With no clear plans, my schedule's going to go haywire. I've never been late for anything, and I'm not planning to have the FIRST on official business on a foreign land.
  6. No clear idea of what clothes I need to bring. All I know is I need wear business attire and smart casual. Need to buy a pantsuit. And a belt. And food. Gawd, how am I to survive five days alone in HK when I can't even look after myself?

No comments: