Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Look!

Attended Myke's and Dennis wedding yesterday...and I bought this Vergel de Dios gown at Robinsons' only Sunday evening...after trying on all the colors. I couldn't fit into a small size (one centimeter na lang, di pa masara, hmmmppphhh!) and the only one that fit was this royal blue empire-cut long gown. It was already nearing closing time, so I settled and hoped it'll turn out fine.

Sponsors: Ms. Marce for the make-up. Myself for the hair (which explains why I look like I just got out of a convertible). My sister for the picture. Pang friendster daw. Harharhar.



And then!!!! I landed with the boquet...rather, it landed on me. Actually, there was no boquet/garter-tossing. Just a trip-to-Jerusalem type of game.

No higher than this please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas poh!!! bless god first and god wil bless you!!



talaga kinasal na cla ate myke and kuya dennis?? waw...galeng...send my "best wishes" na lng poh sa kanila hja..



heheh