Friday, April 21, 2006

W'sup?

So what's up with me?
Nothing. Just the same old thing.

Home (sleep, bathe, get dressed) ---> Office (work, eat, play around, work) ---> Gym (stretch, sweat, breathe!!, sweat some more) ---> Home (repeat procedure)

I'm finally shutting out the MSG from the system. I really feel guilty that I reply to his messages, nevermind if I've pointed out that we can't be more than friends. Over the holy week, he was my constant text mate, but someone told me I might be letting him think he stands a chance. So now...much as I feel sorry because he's so clueless and still sends me messages n times a day, I really believe this will benefit him in the long run. Don't spend your money on me, boy...kahit piso piso text lang yan (At nag switch pa sya to Globe so he can UNLIMITXT me!)

As for the other toys...I promise, I'll stop playing na. Mahirap makarma. Yun lang.

No comments: