Thursday, April 13, 2006

Holy Week Reprieve

Spending holy week with my pregnant older sister here in Cainta (Taytay, actually). For the first time in so many many days, I can laze around the house. Hehehe. Feeling princess, hindi naman akin ang palasyo! Wahhh!

No assignments to think about (although I have to re-write some portions of my case study). No website to worry about. No gym to prepare for (Anong preparation???!!! Dusa kasi ang weights!). No boys, no toys. Semana Santa eh. Hehehe.

It's also the first time in so many years that my sister and I are bonding...she's been married snce 2004 and we hardly had time to bond like we used to.

Ang mga Magulang (our newest term for our parents) will be here tomorrow so dad can spend some time away from the hustle, bustle and pollution of Quezon City. =)

For now, my mind is totally empty. What a refreshing thing!

No comments: