Thursday, February 23, 2006

Still Up in the Running!


I'm back! Golly, I miss blogging!

Not much story, just a few updates:

1. My friend Jed's back from Singapore and now we can finalize our Korea trip. As pasalubong from Sing, she bought a 3-cd set of Korean telenovela OSTs. Yahoo! Definitely love it.

2. Back to working out at the office gym. Arrggghhh! Leg presses and other exercises (including abs) are okay. Upper body work-out is a pain. Can't complete a set without pausing to grimace.

3. BS Singers now practing Jekyll and Hyde songs. LSS (Last song syndrome) "But is someone like you...found someone like me..."

4. Feelings die down eventually, and I am now honestly saying I'm over it. I just woke up one morning and realized...hmm, why haven't I thought of you lately??? Hahaha, now I don't even miss him. Don't even want to see him at all.

5. Heard Uncle Randy is finally migrating to the States. Dream come true for him, but I'll truly miss a good friend. ... Ting t'wag dito???

2 comments:

xoxiRiSH_29xox said...

hi ate....mishu na!! aba...anong kalokohan yan???ang cute ng butt mo wahehehe....

c kuya randy ba ate ung nasabi mo na pupuntang states??ala lng..

un lng,.

God bless

WINTERFIRE said...

hello hello!!!
=)

cute ng butt ko?? ang laki kaya! peace!

(sabi ng sis ko na nag take ng pic, ang caption ay "kiss my ass, peace, yo!)

yep, si uncle randy nga