Sunday, February 12, 2006

Broken Lines

I'm over it/him, I promise! It's just that...it's a little hard seeing him again and again, or hearing his voice. I'm going on with my life, but sometimes, one can't help but reminisce, or wish for something more. Wag lang sanang magkaroon ng occassion for us to be thrown again together. I know myself well enough to know that I'm all mush inside my antipatika exterior.

**************

Went to the travel expo at Mega yesterday. Too many people!!! I was actually fearing another stampede, but that was just fear talking. Saw Brad Turvey...cute, not really that tall, nice complexion. One old jerk pissed me (and other people) off when he demanded (several times) people from one of the booths to give him a bag (they were for free, if you booked a flight with them). It was appalling to think that some people think they have a right to anything simply because they asked...or because they paid an entrance/registration fee. But what was more appalling was, the girl in the booth, instead of ignoring the jerk, acquised and gave in...albeit with some mumbling. Tsk tsk. This is what WE are made of. There are Jerks because there are people who let them be Jerks.

****************

Got my hair cut last Sunday. I didn't want or expected it to turn out this way. I had a hair spa (compliments of my elder sister) and a hair cut. I said I wanted my hair cut just way past my shoulders...the dork cut it shoulder-length...If I hadn't been calm enough, I'd have hurled the hair dryer at him!

I forgot how much I love my hair (curl and all) until this happen. The next time I threaten to have a short hair cut, remind me of this, please.

****************

Blooper last Friday. Since I don't have reports and papers to cram for class the next day, I decided to attend prayer meeting...Surprise surprise! I got there and found an empty parking lot and a surprised secuirty guard. The community had a healing mass at Greenhills. So I went home instead.

1 comment:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

as long as wala kang regrets, it should get easier with time.

and marami talagang garapal sa mundo.