Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BSP PRAISE

July 16'th BSP PRAISE Awarding Ceremony was moved to today, bumping the BSP Singers' concert off their July 30 lunch-time 45-minute mini-concert (Dream, Believe...The BSP Singers in Concert)

The good news is that, since the Singers would (undoubtedly) sing in the ceremony, we were able to practice a little more. We sang Pambansang Awit and two intermission songs, You Raise Me Up and Magandang Pilipinas. Since I am one of the awardees, I didn't have to be in chorale get-up. I didn't mind because, being 4-months pregnant now, I can't fit into my gown anymore.

And by the way, lunch was a treat for all awardees. Center Table was the best...I kept looking for Rica..heehee. Hingi sana ako ng take-out bag ng Tiramisu.

Here's me with some of my co-awardees (and ex-classmates)...with newly-appointed Monetary Board member, Mr. Ignacio Bunye...the good thing about these events is you get to mingle with those you otherwise would just read about in newspapers.

No comments: