Wednesday, May 28, 2008

7 weeks

I'm scanning through articles in the web for anything about pregnancy. Foremost on the list is how to survive Morning Sickness, second is how to make sure the little tyke is okay. Despite all the stuff floating around, it's pretty hard to grasp the one info any mother-to-be needs...How to be assured one is going to be a good mother.

Anyway, I've been advised to not really think about being pregnant. HUHWHHHAAAT? I mean, yeah, when I am asleep and not dreaming about filling up bottles with breastmilk (yes, that's how far my preggy-concsiousness got), I am awake and swallowing gallons after gallons of bitter saliva, convincing myself that MS spells a healthy pregnancy.

I also got the blood test results yesterday. As usual, I am anemic. Last year, the office doctors gave me 30 days worth of (nausea-inducing) Sangrobion (or something sounds like) to give my body more iron. I took about 15 days worth and dumped the whole lot into the medicine pouch. Now, I am almost regretting it. Almost...I don't think it did me any good. I've always been anemic and I'm sure I need more than gigantic capsules of iron to boost my blood count up.

I've got to submit the blood test results along with my ultrasound to my OB by this week. She told me to call-in the results but I don't know how you'll relay all those numbers (hematocrit and hemo whatever) via phone so maybe I'll drop by her clinic next Saturday. Then maybe I can personally ask her some of the stuff I've been surfing the Net for...Like how to survive MS.

No comments: