Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bad Weather Induces Boredom

This morning, I almost drowned due to the bad weather...Hehehe. An exaggeration, of course, but I did manage to get to work dripping and looking like I drowned. The FX I was riding broke down and I had to get off in the middle of a lonely MH del Pilar and wait for another FX. It didn't help that my umbrella (which I hurriedly bought for a measely 50 bucks at Star Mall last Saturday before heading off to Patty's, hehehe) was small and couldn't hold its own against the strong winds...Ahh, and the office guard had the temerity to ask me, with a big, big Cheshire cat grin: "Nabasa kayo, ma'am?" (Did you get wet, ma'am?) Err, no...I just came from my bath. Duh.

Of course, as usual, work was suspended at 1 pm, but we were allowed to go home at only around 2 pm. I decided to ignore the temptation to go to the mall and spend whatever moolah I've left (Yehey!) and got free ride care of Cathy. Hehehe. Slept until dinner time...I was telling Rhandz in my letter that "ah, what I wouldn't give for more nap time"...Got my wish!

So now, bored at home. Did some time with my Korean vocabulary lessons. Slowly getting the hang of typing hangeul. Memory still poor. Craving for some ice cream. Yech!

Anyhow, the bad weather is bed-inviting. But I have to resist if I want to sleep peacefully throughout the night...The bed looks to cozy though....

No comments: